08 August 2011

new life..lol

Hello everyone. I'm already 5 weeks didn't update any post, because of my laziness and I got nothing to upload actually, cause my life was so peace and stay out of trouble.(xd, Sai meng) Recently i'm busy about college things such examination and works, all these things will never end, not before the end of the final exam, so i hope final exam faster come, although i'm not yet ready and no study at all..pro leh? xd.Anyway, the reason i upload this post is because of someone (a.k.a CC ..someone smile jor leh...haha) who kept asked me to update due of want to know what actually i'm thinking, am I right ?xd. I guess no one will has the interested to finish this long post, cause it's really quite boring ? maybe ? Whatever...>< It's doesn't matter who will going to finish this boring post, but one thing i sure is someone will finish it..XD..cause already expect for few days..lolz..
Well, this few days i knew i just kept smile for no reason..lol (learned from CC, not cyber cafe ah...xd) Is that mean something are about to happen ? I have no idea. This was the first time during camp, i kept SMS with people, i never tried before, I even SMS with you when I'm playing games and group discuss..xd..how bad am I, didn't put full attention on my group lolz. And this is the reason why I didn't kao lui, wahaha. I found out something about me and you, that is when we are together, we cannot concentrated on other things..xd, during lecturer or else, we just kept chatting and played, lucky I still can understand some chapter by myself, if not i need someone to teach me again, or maybe that someone is you again ?XD, than we will just chat and didn't learn anything again..xD.I'm so enjoyed that day when we go Jusco to eat McD as our lunch, of course not only us, our friends too. That was quite unforgettable. Cause I enjoy the moment with you..XD..clear screen...lol, You are so naughty, cause you played in my car like a child, haha..the water let you played finish already, the next day my mum asked me about the water, i just can answered i not sure , lol , cause impossible that I said let a child play..Xd. I never thought that i can so close with you, cause you are the only one in the class, 1 vs 18 and i won, yeah..xd, why we will become so close ? Is that other reasons ? Or because of that CXX ? or maybe i'm good? Oh yea, talked about good, I'm so surprised you let your mum saw my picture and she praised me and even asked you to chase me ? (I got said wrong mah? I not very clear, cause already unconscious after listened that ..xd ) Am i that good ? Or maybe just the kindness face? xd.(zi lian again..><) Never mind, cause I know you don't care..xd. i think i more pro, cause this post got 90% above is about you..happy or not ?xd Don't be shy, everything is fine..haha...Apparently, this post is not a formal but a funny post. XD and lol everywhere..haha. Now I'm going to talked about the other guy which mean the guy you known him for few weeks, erm... actually nothing to talked also..XD...(said got, now don have..haha) I not really satisfied with him, because he made you sad, i really wish you don't want meet him again, but no choice, you have to meet him at least one more time, how bad..><.. Seriously, every time when you talked about him, I'm not so happy, sometime I even felt that my heart was pain. What going on ? What is that mean? O.o...Anyway, like what i have mention before, as long as we are happy now, played together, chatted together, eat together, study together(Of course, this are the least, cause cannot concentrate..xd). Finally, what you want to know is what am I thinking? I just can tell you, figure out yourself...haha. This was the second longer post in my blog, because of you..><. lol..But I'm happy to write too..^^...Now is already 11.38pm, hope you have a nice dinner with your friends , i don't want to tell you that I have wrote this post is because I want you to check out for my blog always...xd...Thanks for finish it...lol....have a nice day CC ..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment