11 August 2011

30 Hour-Famine

Do you realize i had change my blogger template, obviously. =.=...Because my sister said the template before this made her felt dizzied, but actually i felt it too..><~ Never mind, hope this time will be better.
----------------------

30 Hour-Famine

Wou, My unforgettable camp. This was the first time participated famine 30, it was quite fun ...
for the second day ... xd ...Actually 2 days also have a nice memories, but the second day is more unforgettable because we countdown together with 9000++ camper that came from many regions of west Malaysia, we ate bread and drank Soya Beam milk together at the same time same moment. Can you imagine that ? You will never try it in other camp ( sounds like exaggerated, xd). The first day is quite boring for me, because I'm not a active participant, at least I admit, if not it would be fun as the second day...xd... What I remember is, i just kept SMS with CC...xd..This was the first time I didn't completely concentrated in joining my group during camp. Haha. Anyway, i will join again for the next year if i have any opportunity ~^^

It's time to eat....xd..

Can u find me ?lol...

My group ....."India" ...haha..nice~

No comments:

Post a Comment