12 August 2011

Continue to my happy life

Someone kept asking me for a new post, but i don't want tell her when I'm going to update because I want her miss me always, and think about me at the time~XD, but I know she will do it even though i didn't do anything....Am I right? xd ..Anyway, let's get start about this.
The day before yesterday which mean Wednesday 10/8/2011 was a happy and sad day for us, it was also the first time that we facing this kind of grief feeling. It was really upset, made both of us felt blue due of some unpleasant incident. I told you that I'm fine before I went for slept, as you knew I'm lying, because i don't want to let you feel bad. I'm worrying about you, because you are unhappy at that moment, but i felt like I can't do anything instead of comforted you. I just want you to be happy, at least when I'm not right there with you, I just has a simple wish that we can happy always ^^ Sadness ? Get the hell out of us..xd
Please allow me to copy some sentences from your blog, because it was exactly same as what I'm trying to said..xd
"After the incident yesterday, I felt that I'm getting serious. I've already treat you as part of my life, this is the fact, and also the truth. Although some problem might be occur, but I think we can handle it. Let's work hard for our future ! "XD... Just like this lyrics "Every moment spent with you, Is the moment I treasure" ~ I'm enjoying every time when be with you, we chatted about many things, and you had told me some word that quite embarrassing but sweet ^^You are brave..xd~ We played together such as "duk lai duk qu" ..xd..like a children games but seem we both are also enjoying..XD.. Everything that we have done will be a part of my sweet memories.. You said you hope that we can last long, together until become grandpa and grandma ..xd..This was actually quite a bit over, but it is possible also..xd.. lalala...Anything is possible, who know what will going on next? I also don't even can predicted that I will won 18 peoples in my class...XD..yeah, I'm the winner..Fortunately, I'm the winner, if not you are with the other winner right now...You must thanks to me because I'm the winner..xd....Later we will having dating...haha..or maybe assignation ? O.o...Not sure, because i not very sure what are we now ? above friend below couple ?XD..Anyway, the most important is, we are happy than everything is fake...^^... Hopefully we can enjoy later and stay out of trouble, no one will disturb us..xd... When you wan to meet my parents jek ???XD.....to be continued, good night world, especially you.... my Chiew Carol..xd

2 comments:

  1. whoa...such a nice post that both of you always post. wish both of you would be happy everyday !!

    ReplyDelete