19 February 2011

sorry

just saw your blog,
i know im not a romantic person
but a damn boring person
maybe the reasons of break i also have some responsibility
im not a good bf , im not good at all...
even not good in communication
i didnt gave you anything that you wish to have
i didnt gave you the feeling that you want
perhaps you had chosen the best way
you will finds a guy that better than me X100

im stupid .....
i still dared to wrote our things that about love in my blog
my problem , im not a good bf...
i hated myself !
..........
start from now, i wont write our love things in blog anymore ,forever!!
stop mentioning our things
stop anything~
stupid , idiot!

and i wan to said thank to you also
you teach me a lot of things
since i know you
i started reading English novel with many pages
i did it because of you

i opened this blog because of you
you encouraged me to open this blog

i learned courage because of you
let me dare to
communicate with girls
..........
so i wan to say
thank you, Yunnii ~





No comments:

Post a Comment