19 February 2011

busy always

sometime i do really hope i will busy always
keep doing other stuffs
dont let my stupid mind think about you again...

i thought i was already treats you as my normal friend
but it was not !definitely not...
why should i jealous when i heard someone called you?
why i will feeling moody when i looking at what i and you had wrote on fb wall?
is this what friend should be ?
dont know whether all of you still remember this..
i took this photo last week , i found it on my wallet
this is the ticket from GSC movie, an action movie "Prince of Persia"
i still remembered that time we watched an almost ending movie
its ok ...
but that was the first time you sat beside me , just two of us
i wont forget that situation
this two ticket is belong to me and you ,
but im going to split it up and throw into dustbin...

and this, my relationship status
i clicked the old pages and found it during valentine's day
romantic ?
i wanna to say sorry to all of you that who had wished me after i changed my status
cause i didnt made it , i didnt maintain my relationship
let all of you disappointed or maybe not...
i admit sometimes i do miss you
i flashed back many things about me and you
forget about it...i know i will, but just the time problem :X







No comments:

Post a Comment