09 February 2011

my CNY~

started from last Fri 4/2
I came back home after 12AM consecutive
coz this few days kept on went to friends house "bai nian"
& GAMBLED~ XD
i think i had won a little bit of money from this few days..
quite happy to be with them actually
but wanna to get scold from my dad already
cause i
always back late..haha
so~2day is the last day for our reunion ,tmr some of my friends will back to NS(jail of training..lol)
we will meet again after 31days...^^
from this , i feel so lucky
becoz i dun have
felt unable to leave anyone, coz im single...lol
oh yea..im SINGLE~><>
the feeling of separate for another 1 month ~XD
take care lor~haha

-------
those are my gud news for this few days, bt i gt a bad news also
its happened the day before yesterday
i did a wrong thing, this cause i raise someone 's dander
she was very very very close to me before...TT
although i dun think all was my fault, bt i dun like the feeling, the feeling been angry
i think about this matters until i hard to slept
think again after i awoke in the morning.....
i already tried to solve it as fast as possible
pls dun angry me anymore, ok ?
i'm unintentional.....

No comments:

Post a Comment