14 February 2010

what on my mind + happy day

YOU really made me crazier again and again....
sometime happy but also sad....sometime i really cannot guess wht r u thinking about....
of cause, if i knw i'm not human ....hehe
that why i always trying to guess wht r u actually think about me.....
but almost wrong ....
u know tat ...i care you...
i hope to be that...but i also know now is not the time for this...
i miss you everyday...almost 50%+ of my mind are thinking about you each day...haha
before few days ,u gave me the feeling that i really cannot accept..
i almost crazy all the time......dreaming whole day...

Fortunately now is fine ....
hope that feeling never come ever again....
cause i will crazy soon.....

i didnt say u r wrong ,maybe my action made you feel bored....
i always waiting for my life miracles appear.....i often try to change my self...
one day ,i believe i will change my character.....
no one but especially you will never feel bored anymore~~~~
and YOU are the only one who most impressed in my life..........^^
(p/s: everything is already pass ,just forgot it ...hehe)



Today is the beginning of chinese new year and the only one valentine's day in a year~^^
just now go KLCC watch movies with uncle ......
first time watch movies at night ...we watch TRUE LEGEND ......
is ok only...got abit bored ...haha
because is so late when reach there ,we have no much choice...
actually we want watch AVATAR 3D ,
but everyone know no booking early= watch other movie..XD
haiz.... i really hope can watch AVATAR ....no more next time~~
whatever ...be happy ..haha

and wish everyone HappY ChinesE NeW YeaR + HappY ValentinE's DaY for all couple
(of cause ,not including me ,XD) ...... 。◕‿◕。
don't too sweet until forget your family ah...haha~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment