06 December 2010

3 subjects remaining~

with reference to above...
nw still gt 3 subjects have to go on only...
yeah....lol
time travel as fast as the speed of light
so fast want finish jor...
hope can get a better result...^^
my aim...5A or above !!!!
i will try my best
for those who are also SPM candidates ..ga yao lor~
Ling ...u also must hwaiting oh...^^


next topic.....
just nw my parents talked about want to bought a car 4 ME & my SISTER!!!
xia dao me....><
is tat true??...lol....oh my god~~~
though dun knw they really gonna to bought or nt....
bt they seem very serious ,nt joking
anyway , hope is true..XD
bt if nt also nvm~
i also hope i knw how to drive nw....
felt regretful why last year i dun want learn..><
coz its really convenience
i can go anywhere i like
& go gai gai with my ling...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment