18 October 2010

The day after trial exam

So far, left EK paper nt yet get only.
im very satisfy with my all result except Malay....

im so sad coz i fail my BM~
my mood plummet immediately after i got my BM result~
first time ever gt this kinds of feeling about my result
usually if i got a low marks result or even fail ,i just felt a little bit dissapointed ~
coz i knw i already try my best ...
bt nw .... my BM even low marks thn be4 ~

i suffered a major blow ,
i used to be an optimistic person ,i can resist any thing that might hurt me ,
i smile always .. in front of my friends...
becoz of this matter ,start from this moment ,
the impression for me inside my friends mind was totally change...

well.....i just can blame my self ~
what i can do is .... do the best for my SPM...
tats all wht i can do~
maybe if my BM fail again....
u will see my face & name on newspaper after tat day we take SPM result.....lol
joking anyway... im nt tat kind of stupid person.....


No comments:

Post a Comment