31 May 2010

last day of May~

Actually the content i going to write is nt connection to the topic above
i just simply write only~lol

oh yea~im so happy becoz another exam had end~
moreover, the camp tat my society in charge was also end..yeah!
i love freedom & i hate pressure~~
especially nw im going to facing a lot of exam ~
damn busy~==
need to concentrate on many thing~im just humanity><~
anyway ,nw i feeling well....is better thn before~
becoz i just hav to focus one's attention on tat lame sivik Project..lol

and another thing~ after my English exam paper send back to us today
tat time~i only realized how worst my English are!!!
wht happened to me?
why so lousy .....truly, i really hav a bit sad

i feel so disappointed in myself~
haiz~ this was the second times i cannot finish my essay
i hav run out of time
i spend too much of time on the other question ~
tat y i cant finish my essay & the marks i gt was damn low~==
my confidence before exam was quite strong also, bt the result .......
come on~forget it~
tat is my problem
i hav to train myself to finish it as fast as possible
& imPROVE my English grammar before the next exam coming
i wil try my best~
the power that i receive for studying will lead me to success
i nid more power ...give me give me~XD
the same word i just can say is..be optimistic~

i knw~the English i type here definitely gt many mistake
i knw my English standard~
so ,anyone who feel uncomfortable while reading my blog could give some
opinion to correction my lousy English~ lol












No comments:

Post a Comment