21 March 2012

I'm back

How long i have gone ? What is blogger anyway ?
Because of facebook, people who used to update their blogger post always are missing ..lol
Anyway, i just suddenly got mood wanted to write blog.... cause im waiting for uploading something about stupid assignment..TT

i bet no one gonna notice this post ...lol..whatever, i don care....it's just write for fun~
About my college life? Still remain unchanged... Study, assignment, test, sem break and repeat again..xD...Just hopefully my result will be better and understand the road im walking to or perhaps with ? ..lol
My life consider very good already, i got family, friends, lover...xDD...nw just have to worry about future... as long as don '
饿死老婆瘟臭屋', nothing else i should worry anymore....lol

This week rushing last assignment, actually is coding ..lol...because the subject is web design.... this subject almost burst my head out, too complex for me ~.~ wasting too much of time to search only a part at internet..><
Really need to put many effort..Lol

Finally, Nothing else to type anymore :p good luck & c again if gt '缘分'..xD.... Love u too..hehe




No comments:

Post a Comment