08 May 2011

new life~

Tomorrow I'm going to start my college life ,
my course got 100+ boys but only 11 girls.
OMG.....okay, nvm , at least got 11 girls.
After separated groups , 'more' than i expected, only 10+ boys and only ONE girls...
no more any motivation ..XD

haha, Im single, can gap lui~someone can also, but must be alert~
hope can know more friends there, cause I'm alone, no one that i knows is same group with me.
Its nothing for me, I used to it.
For now or during studying I no need gf ...lol
because my time table don't allow me to paktor, haha
occupied most of my time~

So miss secondary school's life suddenly, that we played together, studied together, punished together by teachers ~haha
i guess college is not common as secondary's school, maybe or definitely ?..O.o


1 comment: