06 July 2010

In the middle of the night

First time posting in the middle of the night
now is 5.33am~
feeling quite good
the wind feels on my cheeks...lol
msn only 1 ppl on9~
bt he was the guy who always on9 ..
no matter whr he go, away,or even sleep
still on9~lol

actually i gt something want to write here
bt i forgot already
i will fill up next time~
i promised my friend i will post here ytd night
i won't break my promise..lol
truely i totally exhausted, & becoz of some reason~
Therefore i made a new recorded in 2010
that is slept before 9.30pm ...
XD...slept until about 10.47pm ,suddenly gt a ppl call me..lol
early to bed ,early to rise ,makes a man healthy..
but for me ..my bed normally is nt attractive before 10pm..agree?

I have been a lot of things, they may not all be true.
bt my life still have to go on~
we have to face SPM after 139 days ~ (if i no mistaken)

and i very envy some people~
coz she get 5A >< lol
haha~ the ppl will automatically knw im talking about her right nw
like Chinese sentences 心动不如行动~Lol
i will try my best to get more than 5A ..
yeah~

got to go school now~bye bye~
Hwaiting~
6.25am~

No comments:

Post a Comment